HOW TO PARTICIPATE
1. Prepare the Calendar Print out both pages. Printable 1 | Printable 2- On the page with the red stars, cut around three sides of each star, creating a square flap that you'll be able to lift up every day.
- Put the page with the red stars on top of the page that has the green stars on it.
- Make sure the stars on the top page are lined up exactly with the stars on the page underneath. You should be able to lift a flap on the top page and see the activity underneath.
- Hang it on the refrigerator or some place the kids can reach and will notice daily.
2. Read the Activity At the beginning of each day, lift up the flap to reveal that day's activity underneath!
3. Head Outside Time to go out and do the simple advent activity for that day. Don't stress if it's not exactly what's on the star for that day. If the moment naturally lends itself to something else, go ahead and follow those rhythms! The point is to get OUT there and play.
SHARE THE ADVENTURE!I would love to see your advent days as they unfold. Feel free to take a picture or let the kids document and tag them with #outdooradvent so we can find each other!
OUTSCHOOLING FACEBOOK GROUPI'm overwhelmed by how much the Wilder Child Facebook Group has grown in such a short amount of time. It's an incredible community of people dedicated to sharing ideas on getting OUT - out of the box, out of the chair and outside. I'll be sharing our entire outdoor adventure there, so head on over. Join here for free.
See you outside!
Your Woman Gone Wild,