1. Nature Filled Glass Bulbs via My Nearest and Dearest
3. Dried Fruit Ornaments via No Meat Athlete (we used mica instead of glitter)
4. Rustic Stick Snowflakes via Little Things Bring Smiles
5. Acorn Mushrooms via Lil Fish Studios
6. Strawberries from Walnuts via Aunt Annie's
7. Salt Dough With Nature via My Very Education Mother
8. More Salt Dough W/ Pressed Flowers via Twig and Toadstool
9. Cinnamon Stick Christmas Tree via Crafts Unleashed
10. Pinecone Fairy via Willodel
11. Almond Bird via Better Homes and Gardens
12. Christmas Mouse via Better Budgeting (the body for this mouse can be made out of any natural material if an amber pod is not available).
13. Twig Christmas Tree via StowandTellU
14. Cinnamon Applesauce Hearts via Katyelliott
15. Spice Angel Tutorial via Five Brothers One Sister
16. Mini Wreaths W/ Natural Materials via Free People (You can even make your own wreaths from grape vine).
17. Pinecone Gnomes via We Bloom Here
18. Twig Stars via Sense and Simplicity
19. Seashell W/ Pearl via Martha Stewart
20. Pumpkin Seed Ornament via AmandaMackay
21. Hummingbird Peanut via Granny's House (scroll down for instructions)
22. Acorn Bird's Nest via Twig and Toadstool
23. Bark Christmas Star via Tara Dennis
24. Clothespin Snowflake via byStephanieLynn
25. Clothespin Snowflake via HGTV
Garlands1. Beeswax Star Garland via Here We Are Together
2. Twig Garland via Funky Junk Interiors
3. Orange Garland via Buckets of Burlap
4. Rainbow Dipped Pinecone Garland via Say Yes
I would love to hear if you try any of these, or if you have any ideas of your own!
Ha I know we gave up on being Pinterest perfect years ago! Have fun and I’d love to hear how it goes…
These ideas are gorgeous!! Although I am sure none of them will turn out quite so lovely we will have fun trying them :-)
Lots of great ideas here – I especially like the scrap ribbon Christmas trees! We just made some ornaments with pine cones and they turned out great. Thanks for linking up to the #outdoorplayparty!