This year, my friend and fellow Mother Earth lover, Penny of Mother Natured, are co-hosting this celebration. From urban porch to country meadows, this competition does not require any special materials in order to co-create along.
WHAT IS THE MUD PIE BAKE OFF?
The goal is to have your children create a "baked good" of their choice using mud and other natural elements from their environment. This annual competition is all about getting dirty, playing and having fun! Don't worry about getting it perfect, the winner will be chosen randomly from all the entries. This is more about process than product.
WHEN AND WHERE DOES IT TAKE PLACE?
The Mud Bake Off runs from Thursday, June 29th, 2023 - Thursday, July 6th
From urban porch to country meadow, this is a global competition that requires very little to compete.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
There will be four winners (one grand prize, three runner-up prizes) will be chosen at random and here is how to enter:
1. Create a mud dessert (pie, cake, cupcakes, brownies...bring it!) using only natural materials.
2. Post your creation to Instagram in a post, reel or story and tag it with #mudbakeoff2023
3. Follow the following pages on Instagram and tag someone who encourages you to make messes & experiment!
@awilderchild - Wilder Child
@mothernatured - Mother Natured
WHEN CAN I START
No time like the present! You can start creating as soon as possible. Be sure to upload and tag your creation before Thursday, July 6th at midnight.
WHAT WILL I BE ENTERED TO WIN?
Complete the above and four winners will be chosen and will receive ONE of the following prizes:
1) Grand prize - A year long membership in the 2024 Kids Moon Club
2) One first runner-up prize: The Muddy Chef book by Penny Whitehouse
3) One second runner-up prize: An Oakiwear Rainsuit
4) One third runner-up prize: A pair of Crocs Rainboots
The Mud Bake Off ends Tuesday, July 5th at midnight EST, so get out there. We can't wait to see what you bake!
Your Woman Gone Wild,
PS. Have any questions? Email email@example.com